Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

Why should we believe you’re now suddenly telling the truth about sending them soon? I have screenshots of chat Lying they were mailed a month ago. I called on Jan 31st and was told they were mailed and would show up by feb 15th. I’m about to dispute the charges with my bank and get a full refund. You think you’re going to keep me as a customer when this is the experience of the initial transaction with your company?
Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday Promo

And you’re telling the truth this time? Why should we believe that?
Agent

Hey there @QuantumEraser. We understand your frustrations! This is the information we've until now. We apologize.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

“We’re working on a way to mail them”

What? Like you guys forgot how to put things in an envelope and send them?
Agent

We are working on mailing the cards out and they will be shipped soon.

Enthusiast

Yea, still not sent over 40 days later than an originally promised arrival is more than a “delay”, and lying that they were already sent out when asked near the end of last month was just ridiculous. People can understand delays if you’re honest about them from the start, but you guys haven’t been. So who do I talk to about getting this phone I apparently was tricked into paying full price for unlocked so I can leave?
Agent

Hello Quantum, we understand your frustration and apologize for the delay. We are working on mailing the cards out and they will be shipped soon. As far as the unlocking of the phone we will need for you to send us a private message so we can assist you with this.

Enthusiast

Same story with my rebate.  I'm very disappointed nobody has received the rebate on time as promised.  It makes me worry I may never get the $200.00.  I bought my iPhone from the Virgin Mobile website and submitted my rebate form online 12-1-17.  My rebate status still says pending.  Smiley Sad

Whiz Kid

I had the same thing happen to purchased the phone nov 26 2017, my first payment wich was suppose to be 1 ended up being 50 plus tax on dec 11th wich took forever to fix my second payment was 1/11/18 my third 2/14/18 and still no 200$ visa gift card. I’m kind of upset been using virgin mobil for awhile
Whiz Kid

What does that mean, you are working on a way to mail cards. You knew how many cards would be needed when the Black Friday Promo orders were made. You were able to mail me a phone. Is Apple aware of how Virgin is partnering with the IPhone?