Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

Hello,

I'm currently on the Inner Circle $1/year promotion, which ends in less than a week.

The only plan-change option that seems to be available is the $50/month plan.

How can I change my plan to the $35/month plan instead?

If I change to the $35/month plan, will that affect the unlock status of my iPhone? My iPhone was purchased from Virgin Mobile, and it was unlocked 14+ days after I joined the Inner Crcle plan.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

That's strange. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you further.

40 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there! You can change your plan online here. Keep in mind that by removing the plan, you will also lose the benefits of the inner circle plan, and it can not be added again. Voice and Data roaming is not available on our other plans, and the $35 and $45 plans do not offer unlimited high speed data. You can find details about our current plans here

Enthusiast

Thanks for your reply.

The online system does not allow me to change to the $35/month plan. The only option I have is the $50 inner circle plan.

Agent

That's strange. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you further.

Whiz Kid

I suggest you check TMobile Prepaid because they have a new plan for $40 with 10GB of 4G LTE!!! Here’s the link https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid?icid=WMM_TMNG_18REBELLIO_9LO76NDSH4D14522

Whiz Kid

By the way, I have the $50 inner circle plan too, but I’m not parting my number out to T-Mobile!!! You can’t beat $40 for 10 GB 4G LTE a month with Music Unlimited and Binge-on unlimited Movies with Netflix, AmazonPrime Video, Hulu and more!!! Plus, T-Mobile Tuesday’s free stuff!!!

Whiz Kid

I have the same question. I tried changing my plan online and it says there are no other plans available for me. Is it possible for my account to switch to the $35/month plan? Thank you in advance!

Melissa

Agent

Hi there! Yes, the plans are now available for everyone. Feel free to change at any time, but keep in mind that the inner circle plan is no longer available and you won't be able to switch back to it. 

Whiz Kid

I'm getting an error: 

Sorry, plan changes aren't available

It looks like you're on the only plan currently offered for this device.

---
Is it really availble for my account? 

Agent

Hmm. That doesn't sound right. Let's take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.