Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

Hello, FoxMulder. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I'm also having the same issue as everyone else here - seems like this is clearly a website bug... 

Can I have this change for my account as well?

Agent

Hello, user193848582! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can assist you with that. Can you private message us your account details, so we can help you out? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Hello,

I would like to change from inner circle to the $35 plan.  I have had the same issues of seeing an error "only plan avaialble...".  Thanks for the help.

Agent

Hey there, @mike49860! Thanks for contacting us. We've received your message. We will reply in a brief moment. 

Whiz Kid

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as well. I would like to change my plan.

Thank you,

Sunshine 

Agent

Hi there sunshinelorr. Hello! We'll be happy to help you.  Please send us a Private Message and include your phone, pin number and the plan you wish to change to. To send us a Private Message by click on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

Hello. I’m having the same problem others have had. I want to change from Inner Circle to the $35 plan but I just get the message that says no other plans are available for me. Can anyone help?
Agent

Hi, Jefpad. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you further.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Hi! I also also having the same issue. It wont allow me to switch out of the inner circle plan to the $35/month plan. Help!