Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

Hey there @crystaldelcid. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

I'm also interested in making this switch.  Can someone help me?

Agent

Hi, NealM. If you shoot us a private message, we can definitely help with that! 

Whiz Kid

I have this same problem.  I would like to change my plan but you've made it very difficult to do so.  I'd love to private message someone to get this fixed but you make that difficult too as there is never a button allowing you to do it.  Please reply.

Agent

Hi there Brandxzy. We can help you with that. To end us a Private Message click on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number plus the plan you want to switch to. 

Enthusiast

I’m having the same issue!! It does not give me the option to switch plans. It says that “I’m on the only plan offered for my device”

Agent

Hi there, LaurenTschantz. Thanks for contacting us. 

We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

Whiz Kid

It seems VirginMobile has created this problem by design. Is it a way to cause enough frustration that people stick with the $50/month vs $35?  That's really terrible customer service.  Put up all the warnings you want that if you switch away you are losing X, Y and Z - but let people do this automatically as part of their account managment.  So I guess I have to hope someone sees this and tells me to message them.  Please help and give me a recent name to click on for a private message.

Agent

Hello, meredithmcbond! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.