Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

I have the same problem and cann't change it to any other plan

Agent

We understand, @ppxlj1012. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so can take a closer look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I tried to send your a message, and had no idea if you had received it. But I got a error message: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

I confirm this is my FIRST private message on this forum............

Agent

@ppxlj1012: Did you confirm your address after you signed up?

Enthusiast

It works now, just sent a message to you

Agent

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I am also having the same problem of not being able to switch from the inner circle plan to the $35 plan.
Agent

Hey there, @kevin_vmg!  Thanks for contacting us. You can make the changes with no issues. If needed, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin and we'll make the changes for you! 

Enthusiast

I see that "Agents" are requesting "PM's" from those looking for a way to switch from the Inner Circle to the $35 a month Plan. I want to switch to the $35 plan too but I can't seem to figure out how to contact an agent. I click on their profile(s) but there's no way to send a PM under their "Contact" info. How do I switch plans or contact someone???

Agent

Hi there @bpbfde4. Please make sure to be logged into the community and try again. If that doesn't work, please delete the cookies and the cache.