Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

Hi Annie,

Thanks. While you were replying I figured out that I wasn't registered. Do you have any idea how to switch from the Inner Circle Plan TO the $35 a month plan? For whatever reason I'm unable to do it when I sign in to my account online.

Thanks.

Agent

We'd love to help @bpbfde4. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Enthusiast

Hi!

Same issue here. I want to change from IC to $35/month but receiving same reply as others that there is no other plan option. Please advise. Thank you.

Agent

Hi there Piglet. If you want to change to the a lower plan you need to know that you will lose the benefits of the Inner Circle and that Voice and Data roaming is not available on those lower plans. You may want to consider that before trying to change to a lower plan.

Enthusiast

Can you please provide me with more detail when/where voice/data roaming goes into effect with my plan? I'm not sure I'm clear. Thanks.

Enthusiast

Based on my own research, data roaming is only international. If this is the case, this is not an issue so I would like to change to $35. Thanks.

Agent

If you are an Inner Circle customer and you happen to be in an area that is not well covered, that's when Roaming kicks in allowing you to continue to have service. This is not an extra charge, is just a feature that comes with all Inner Circle plans. 

Agent

Please send us a Private Message with your phone and pin number so we can discuss this further and access your account.

Whiz Kid

Hi, am also having trouble with changing my plan from the inner circle plan, could you help me?
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.