Virgin Mobile

Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Can I Change My Plan From Inner Circle To $35/Month?

I realize that I will be losing the inner circle b enefits, but I don't use them.  I am a widow, 82 years old, and I usually only travel to Fairmont, WV.  I don't use no more than 600mb of data during a month and I don't need the unlimited date.  I tried to change my plan on your website, and it will not allow me to do it. Can you help me?

Agent

Hey there @mlouisew1 We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to assist you with your request! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

I just tried to change my my inner circle plan to the $35 a month plan and it said other plans are not available. How do I go about changing my plan.

Agent

Hi Graybands! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

I am trying to change my plan from Inner Circle to $35 plan for a while and I keep receiving the same error message, even I follow the instruction which were posted on blog.

Please, help

Enthusiast

I would like to change to the $35 plan, also.

Agent

Hello there Tob77777. I will be more than happy to  you assist with the request. Please send us a Private Message and send us your phone and pin number. 

Enthusiast

Same here, I can't switch from inner circle to $35/month through my account. Is there a solution already or do I have to contact a representative? Thanks.

Agent

Hi, @DcSP63! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Master

Hi I saw that I am now able to switch back to the 35/month plan but it doesn’t let me. May you help?