Virgin Mobile

Can I bring unlocked Galaxy S9+ to Virgin Mobile?

Whiz Kid

Can I bring unlocked Galaxy S9+ to Virgin Mobile?

I did not see a section for Android users so forgive me for not posting there if one exists.

I am thinking of switching carriers because Virgin does not carry the plus version of S9.  However, if I ever have an issue with new carrier, I am thinking of switching back to Virgin. I'd be bringing an unlocked phone bought directly from Samsung. Will Virgin accept that or does Virgin plan on accepting that in the future?

Also, does Virgin plan on carrying the S9+?  If I knew you were, I'd be patient and wait for it to be in stock.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Can I bring unlocked Galaxy S9+ to Virgin Mobile?

Hey there, gigivb! At the moment we do not activate unlocked Android phones. As for the Samsung Galaxy S9+, no news on that yet, but keep checking!

Whiz Kid

hi i got a tmobile phone and they will not unlock it for some reason, im trying to bring it over to virgin mobile and they wont let me.what can i do? my brother is suing them right now and they in the process of being icky, my brother is a lawyer and my  uncle is a federal judge is that why t mobile is getting icky? can you help me please? i been in virgin mobile since 1999 i made a mistake in joinig t mobile, can you help me please? thank you.

Agent

Hi there, @alexzander1. Unfortunately, we do not have Bring Your Own Program for Android devices. Sorry for any inconvenience.