Virgin Mobile

Can I buy a refurbished iPhone X from Apple?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Can I buy a refurbished iPhone X from Apple?

I was wondering if I bought a refurbished iPhone X from Apple directly, would I be able to bring the phone to Virgin? I already have a plan but my iPhone 6 is on its death bed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can I buy a refurbished iPhone X from Apple?

Unless the device is a Virgin Mobile phone you may not activate an unlock iPhone. On the other hand, you should not restricted from buying from our web site. Are you having any issues when try to do so?

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello there zakattack1120. Unfortunately this option is not available for existing customers. Although you may purchase from our web site here https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop#/ If you have any other question or concern let us know. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

So are you saying that I cannot bring another phone since I am an existing customer? If I was not a customer then I would be able to?
Whiz Kid

I’m restricted to buying phones from the Virgin Mobile store or I have to go to another provider?
Agent

Unless the device is a Virgin Mobile phone you may not activate an unlock iPhone. On the other hand, you should not restricted from buying from our web site. Are you having any issues when try to do so?

Whiz Kid

Why can unlocked iPhones be brought from new customers but existing customers cannot?

Agent

This is due to current policy zakattack1120. 

Whiz Kid

IMHO, seems like current customers aren't valued much.