Virgin Mobile

Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if I buy an iphone from"Inner Circle , promotional offer"?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if I buy an iphone from"Inner Circle , promotional offer"?

Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if  I buy an iphone  "Inner Circle , promotional offer"?

If I buy an iPhone from VirginMobile with this offer "Buy any iPhone and get your first 6 months of unlimited talk, text and data for $1/mo.".

1. Can I have it unlocked after 14 days (domestic and International)?

2. Is it a contract. Can I cancel the service anytime?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if I buy an iphone from"Inner Circle , promotiona

1) See the Accepted Solution which reflects the information provided by Virgin Mobile.

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/iPhone/Unlock-policy-recap-please/m-p/25815/highlight/true#...

2)  The service is prepaid which means that your relationship is month-to-month.  You can terminate service at any time but there is no refund for any unused service in the month in which service is terminated.

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if I buy an iphone from"Inner Circle , promotiona

1) See the Accepted Solution which reflects the information provided by Virgin Mobile.

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/iPhone/Unlock-policy-recap-please/m-p/25815/highlight/true#...

2)  The service is prepaid which means that your relationship is month-to-month.  You can terminate service at any time but there is no refund for any unused service in the month in which service is terminated.

Whiz Kid

It doesn’t work for me either. Says I’m currently on the only plan available for my phone. Really virgin it shouldn’t be this difficult!!! My entire year long relationship with y’all has been horrible. Poor customer service, incredibly slow data, missed phone calls, text messages not delicerd or received.

And what’s this business on here about sending a private message to an agent with my passcode included. First of all, if a number of people are all having the same issue, which is clearly the case, why do we all have to contact you.? Why can’t you just fix it or post instructions here on how we are able to switch service?

Secondly, it seems odd that we should provide you with our passcode. we don’t know you.

I don’t know why I expected more for a year of service for a dollar? Anyway I’m leaving virgin cause you guys are basic.
Agent

Hi there @HeyHeyHobo. Unfortunately, we cannot treat a individual matter as unlocking a phone by posting instructions that have to be followed by us and not the customer.

If you don't feel comfortable sending your information through this channel, then we advise you contact our customer care line 844-604-3422.

We're sorry to hear that you'd like to switch services. If you'd like us to help, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.