Virgin Mobile

Can't activate iphone 6s

SOLVED

Can't activate iphone 6s

Your website activation is stuck on the device status. Someone contact me so I can't get this done. status sucks.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't activate iphone 6s

anyone with this problem. Call the number 888-322-1122  using a different phone. Hit 5, then 1.

Problem solved.

18 REPLIES

anyone with this problem. Call the number 888-322-1122  using a different phone. Hit 5, then 1.

Problem solved.

Whiz Kid

I am having this same issue but I do not have another phone available to use, only my current phone and the phone I want to activate.  Any other ways to do this?

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kcutshall0710. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

hi im having the same issue. can i have some help

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Kintla. Please close the window, clear the cookies and the cache then try again.

Whiz Kid

Hey I’m also in the same boat. I’ve tried everything. I don’t have my old phone either it got stolen. Someone please contact me.
Agent

Hey there, sorry to hear about that. If the steps provided in the previous post does not work, please shoot us a private message with the number and PIN so we can further help you.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue. Website doesn’t load. I don’t have another phone to call customer service to activate it. Please help.
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message to further assist you.