Virgin Mobile

Can't activate iphone 6s

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Can't activate iphone 6s

Replacing my Iphone 5c with 6s. Arrived yesterday. Cant activate it. I enter the IMEI and ICCID when asked and then hit next and all I get is an endless red circle. I tried the phone number suggested and pressed 5 then 1 and get a Spanish reply. HELP

Agent

So sorry about the trouble, bankerted! Can you private message us the details so we can investigate further?

Whiz Kid

Having the same problem! Trying to upgrade from 5S to 6S and can't get the activation to work. Get to the last page and nothing happens.

Agent

Hi, ghostmar. Hmm – Can you private message us with your phone number so we can look into it? 

Whiz Kid

That did not work

Whiz Kid

Contact Virgin @ 888-322-1122 and press 5 and then 1 when given a choice by the computer voice.

After much frustration on the web site, this worked for me....

Agent

Can you please send us a private message Kintla?

Enthusiast

same issue here

Agent

So sorry to hear that, @lauraadriana66. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Can you please send us a private message with the IMEI and SIM card numbers from the phone you're trying to activate?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".