Virgin Mobile

Can't activate iphone 7

IKD
Whiz Kid

Can't activate iphone 7

Screenshot_2019-02-06 Activate Virgin Mobile.pngHi, I tried to swap my device to iphone7. But I can't activate. Click to activate as attached screen but nothing happen. Could you help me to activate?

6 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Can't activate iphone 7

Hi IKD. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help. Is the phone you want to activate a Virgin Mobile iPhone 7? ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue with my new iphone 6. Can anybody help?

Agent

Hi there, Kintla. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation.  

Could you try with a different browser? If you're using Chrome, for example, switch to Firefox. 

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue with my iPhone 7 that I bought from the Virgin Mobile website. Any help?

Agent

Hi there, Kintla. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the website. Unfortunately, there's an issue with the website that's impacting many users right now. Please. know that this is a known issue and our team is working to have it fixed as soon as possible. 

We can assist you with the phone swap on our end. Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN and the DEC/IMEI of your phone. We'll be happy to help. 

Whiz Kid

How do I send you a message I have the same problem with the website.