Virgin Mobile

Can't activate my phone.

Can't activate my phone.

I bought a new phone and am trying to switch my current plan to this phone. However, the online activation keeps getting stuck at the 'enter your pin' and 'choose your plan' pages. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Can't activate my phone.

Hi there! We can help you with that. Was the phone purchased on our website?

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue, bought an iPhone6S+ a few days ago from your website and can't activate it.

Agent

Hi, Rocket2235. Please send us a private message the account phone number, pin code, IMEI/DEC, and the SIM card number. 

Whiz Kid

I can't get my phone to work. Help

Agent

Sorry to hear that, sixxdianaa. We'd be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please provide us more details about the service issue that you are experiencing.

Whiz Kid

• I can't make calls or text or data..
    My phone number is  but when I go into the phones settings it reads the number as 
    I factory reset it and now it reads the number as 000-000-0397.
    I just payed for my service this morning which my number is  and I'm unable to make calls or anything else...
    Do I need a new SIM card?

[edited for privacy]

Agent

Hey there, sixxdianaa! Let's take a look! Please send us a private message with your information so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.