Virgin Mobile

Can't activate new iphone

Whiz Kid

Can't activate new iphone

I had an iPhone 6 through Virgin Mobile previously and I recently purchased an iPhone 7 to be my new device.  The new phone arrived and I keep trying to activate it, but when I get to the screen to "choose plans" nothing is there besides the "back" and "next" button and when I click on "next" nothing happens.  I have tried to activate the phone on a laptop and on the device and it gets stuck in the same spot both times which is very frustrating.  Help please!

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: Can't activate new iphone

im having same problem and the dam robot voice when you call is not helping ! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A HUMAN TO HELP ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Agent

Re: Can't activate new iphone

Hi ccleary and pastusakBUDDY. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help! Are the iPhones you are trying to activate Virgin Mobile branded? Are they unlocked? Did they come with a SIM card, or are you using your old one? Please, send us the phone's IMEI #, SIM card #, phone number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25