Virgin Mobile

Cannot activate replacement iPhone 6S Plus that insurance sent

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Cannot activate replacement iPhone 6S Plus that insurance sent

My iphone broke. Forst the insurnce couldn't verify my acoount. It was CS's good day ad I got right to a human named Lauren who fixed the problem. My new phone arrived. Website did not recognize IMEI of new phone. Had to turn old brokeen phone back on to call. This is CS's bad day. First I got yelled at for calling from the only working phone and number I have (damage is to screen - still makes calls. Ebventually someone called Loris adked me to take the SIM card out and red her the number. Which she then said ws not theirs.Guessing it is keyed to real Sprint instead of Virgin. Her solution ws to take it  to the Apple store 3 miles awy in another town. For Apple to fix. Rally? They can't sed me a good one or talk to insurance again? Victor on FB sent me here. Cos it mkes sense that other frustrated customers can fix it when Virgin can't/won't. My user name says it all. Now I shall attempt to contact insurnce myself and then Sprint.Maybe the grown folks can fix it.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Cannot activate replacement iPhone 6S Plus that insurance sent

Hello, @ForkThis. Thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.