Virgin Mobile

Cant activate my phone.

Whiz Kid

Cant activate my phone.

Trying to swap my device. Entered meid -> gives me correct iccid -> I want to keep my # -> chose a different plan since the new device is not compatible with the current plan I have-> "Please confirm the information below is correct, then click "activate." " I click the red activate but nothing happens.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Cant activate my phone.

Hello there laureano. Let me help you with that. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. Also include the IMEI and SIM card number of your new device. 

Whiz Kid

@laureano wrote:

Trying to swap my device. Entered meid -> gives me correct iccid -> I want to keep my # -> chose a different plan since the new device is not mcdvoice compatible with the current plan I have-> "Please confirm the information below is correct, then click "activate." " I click the red activate but nothing happens.

i am having same issue. Should i do the same?

Agent

Hi there, @Andrew! Thanks for reaching out. Please do the same. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.