Virgin Mobile

Cant connect to network anymore?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Cant connect to network anymore?

I have an Iphone 6 which has been working just fine until a couple weeks ago. The phone can connect to wifi but not to the 4g network. In the top left corner of the screen, it just says “searching” and never finds any service. Ive tried turning the phone on and off, turning data on and off, updating the ios, updating the carrier settings, resetting network settings, none have worked. I just got billed for a new month of service when it isnt working. Anything I can do?
Thanks
3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Cant connect to network anymore?

Hi Asdf96!

You can try a performing Network Update (to be used only if you've completed setup and activation but can't  make or receive voice calls or use cellular data services). Please make sure there's a good signal reception and try the following.

1. Tap Phone icon.
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
4. When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.

• The Radio will reset.
• When Virgin displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed.

Please let us know if the phone works fine after this. -EdwinRG.

Whiz Kid

Thanks for the reply,
Unfortunately The problem persists. I dialed the number and It said the service update was completed but no change in results. I turned the phone off and on again just to make sure but it is still searching. Any other suggestions?
Agent

Please send us a private message with your current address and phone number. Let's take a closer look into that.

EdwinRG