Virgin Mobile

Customer Service never replied to me. Please read!

Whiz Kid

Customer Service never replied to me. Please read!

Hi, I have emailed customer service THREE times since Monday and I have not heard a response back at all. I bought an iPhone 6s about 2 weeks ago and now the SIM card isn't working in that phone after I updated it. My old phone's SIM card works in it but immediately got locked out. I asked that you guys please answer me as to how to fix this (as I had done everything I have researched for troubleshooting this problem without success), but I have not heard anything back. I then asked in my next message if you guys could send me a new SIM card. No response. Last email, I asked that you guys please just unlock my phone. I'm so disappointed and disgusted with this mess. I haven't had cellular service since Monday. I've been a long time customer for many years and have never had a problem with anything. I've received replies from you guys in a timely manner, but now the customer service is just horrible. 

Please contact  me ASAP about unlocking my phone. I want it unlocked today. 

Thank you for your help if I get a reply,

Amanda

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Customer Service never replied to me. Please read!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, Amanda. Can you send us a private message so we can look into it?