Virgin Mobile

Data not working after upgrading plan

Whiz Kid

Data not working after upgrading plan

Hello, so recently I upgraded my phone from an Iphone 5s to an Iphone 6s through the website. While doing it I replaced the sim card with the old one and everything worked fine. The data, messeging, and calling were all functioning until I decided to upgrade my plan.

Once I upgraded my plan to have more fast data available to me my phone stopped being able to use any data at all, even though the calling and messaging still works (not Imessage just sms). I went trhough all my settings, reset everything, popped sim card out back in, left it rest for a couple of days and nothing works.

I even went to my profile to see what the activation status of my phone was like and it did not even recognice my IMEI or MEID, ive tried everything except for calling since I do not have a second phone to call with and it refuses to connect me without use of a second phone.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Data not working after upgrading plan

Hi there, @khuntley! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM ID. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.