Virgin Mobile

Delivery problems

Whiz Kid

Delivery problems

I order a new iPhone on Thursday 6/6. I selected overnight shipment and paid an extra $5. Friday night 6/7 I was notified that my shipment was ready to be sent out. Monday 6/10 I received updates from FedEx that it will be delivered by 3pm but it wasn't. I received another update that it will be delivered by 8pm and it wasn't. Today, Tuesday 6/11, I woke up and received an email from FedEx saying that the resident was not home at 11:45pm on Tuesday, and I have to go to their facility to get my package. Who delivers 15 minutes before midnight??? Are you serious??? Now I have to leave work early to go to FedEx whereas I paid virgin mobile to deliver my phone to me, not to FedEx. This is not fair!!! I have been waiting 4 days for my phone, and I have been without a phone for 10 days. This is ridiculous and very frustrating!!! Why can't my phone be delivered to me in a timely fashion?!?!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Delivery problems

Hello, Shellylekhraj. So sorry for this experience. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".