Deny card iPhone sold out now

Highlighted
Groupie

Deny card iPhone sold out now

I tried to buy the iphone SE 64GB last night online, and when I went to proceed through with my credit card info the site said I needed to call VM to buy it over the phone. I did so and then was told that my credit AND debit card were denied to buy the phone. They told me to contact my bank, which I did. The bank said they had no idea what I was talking about because they didn't have any infromation on my card getting denied and the problem was on VM end. I then proceeded to call back VM and tell them the problem is on their end. They were unable to process my order because of the "deny" once again. Now the phone is sold out and I am left without one ONCE AGAIN. The programs and service through VM is the worst I have ever delt with in my life. I'm unsure what to do to convince VM that my credit card is not fraudulent and it should be going through. HELP!!!

1 REPLY
Groupie

Re: Deny card iPhone sold out now

I can't stand VM this is the MOST FRUSTRATING COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH, someone needs to fix this or they won't be here long