Virgin Mobile

Desperately Trying to Return my Unopened Iphone XR

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Desperately Trying to Return my Unopened Iphone XR

So,

I want to return my ordered Iphone XR. The day I received it I immediately submitted an online return form with my order number. After you submit the form it tells you that you will get an email from the "care team". I never got one and I checked my junk and spam folders. I called customer service twice. One representative told me I would be called back and an email would be sent to me within 24 hours. No one called me back and I received no email. The second representative told me to send the phone to this address:

Virgin Mobile, 1451 Allpoint Court,

Suite 190, Plainfield, Indiana 46168

Is this the right address? I see that within the archives someone asked about this address and they were told it was wrong https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/iPhone-Archives/what-address-to-return-iphone/td-p/8672

I also see people mentioning RMA order numbers and how its imperative to have one in order to get refunded. I never recieved one and was never given one by any representative. I was just told to send the phone to that address. I want to make sure I am returning to phone correctly to avoid any problems in the future. According to your policy I have seven days to return this phone. However, all of this is wasting my time.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Desperately Trying to Return my Unopened Iphone XR

Hello, Beepity. You need an RMA number in order to return the phone back to us and get a refund. Please send us a private message so we can assist you.