Virgin Mobile

Device swap problem

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Device swap problem

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new iPhone XR off of the virginmobileusa website to replace my iPhone 6 (also purchased through Virgin). I logged into my account, clicked device swap, followed instructions about entering IMEI and ICCID, chose keep my current number and entered PIN when prompted. At this point the website just hangs, I get a spinning wheel to no where. Any help would be appreciated. (Note that this question was also apparently asked by others--but the solution was conveyed in a private message, so I'm asking again for myself). 

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Justin

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Device swap problem

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. Let’s check this thing out; we can definitely help you out with that! We'll need to access your account in order to assist you further. Please, message us your number and PIN, so we can look into it. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Same issue. I hope you can help me too.  🙏

Agent

Hello, @Dianelw. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.