Virgin Mobile

Existing Inner Circle Upgrade?

Enthusiast

Existing Inner Circle Upgrade?

Hi there!

Just entering my last month of the year long promotion with Inner Circle... and I’ve been very pleased! Now I’m thinking about upgrading my phone.

I’ve found several press releases from last year that state that current Inner Circle customers can purchase a new phone to “upgrade” and take advantage of the current promotional pricing (6 months at $1), but I can’t see how to do that in my account!!!

Please advise! I’d love to grab a new phone.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Existing Inner Circle Upgrade?

Glad to have you on the team, @bobbybaby! Yes, existing customers who upgrade to a new or pre-loved iPhone can definitely get 6 months of service for just $1/month. 

Thanks for believing in us, bobbybaby. 

Whiz Kid

i purchased a new virgin iphone. my plan says i will owe 50 next month. How do I get the promo

Agent

Hi, wiam! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN, the device IMEI number and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

Hi There!

I received my new phone from Virgin yesterday and have just activated it now. Despite that, it's still showing that I owe $50 tomorrow instead of $1. Can you please assist?

Thanks!

Bobby

Agent

Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and security pin? We'll be glad to assist you.

EdwinRG.