Fedex lost my phone or didn't delivery it. They left $1000 phone without even ask for signature.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Fedex lost my phone or didn't delivery it. They left $1000 phone without even ask for signature.

I ordered a new iPhone xs on Virgin website a few days ago and they FedEx it to me.  

Today I saw the FedEx said the phone was delivered around noontime, when I go home from work in the evening. No package was found. I checked around my house and even my neighbor's front door. No package.

It is a $1000 phone, and FedEx website said 'no signature is required'?!!!!!

Now I called FedEx, they said they need to 'investigate', then I called Virgin mobile, they said 'It is not their fault, it is FedEx fault'. They asked me to wait and they will 'work with FedEx to sort it out'.  I asked 'why didn't you require a signature for a $1000 package, they said.. they as a suggestion to their management, but the suggestion was never approved...' 

So. what should I do?? I really regret to order the phone from Virgin mobile now... I am afraid I will never see my money or my phone again.

I highly suspended the FedEx driver stole the phone, if they know it is a new phone and no signature required.. why not they will keep it for themselves and just lied to say 'package delivered'???? 

I am so pissed off. Does anyone have a similar issue with Virgin? how was the issue resolved? Please give me some advice. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Fedex lost my phone or didn't delivery it. They left $1000 phone without even ask for signature.

Hey there @dminer Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'd like to take a closer look on this issue! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.