Virgin Mobile

Horrible Customer Service

Master

Horrible Customer Service

I decided to get an Certified pre loved iphone 6s- 

What I got was a piece of junk- I plugged it in to get it charged and it got super hot- then the touch screen was not responsive-

What does certifed pre loved mean? Does it mean to get a used iphone and just throw it in a box? Do you even check it first?

So, i called customer service- oh em gee-- it took 6 reps- they kept transferring me from one person to another- basically I need to return the phone- AT MY EXPENSE- you send me junk, and i have to pay to return it to you- 

How about, I am so sorry we sent you a piece of crap- please, let me give you a label so you can return it and we will refund your money asap-

Maybe try that next time- 

4 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Horrible Customer Service

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @rc810. We want to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. 

Master

you said the same thing everyone else said and still wouldnt help me-

I already returned the phone-cost me $10! 

Whiz Kid

It's awful. There is a refund listed in my acct that I never got. When I called last month, I was assured that I was paid up till March. Then I got a text this morning that I needed to make a payment or my service would be shut off. I called to clear it up and they said there's nothing they can do for me. I asked to be transferred to the person I spoke to last month and they said they aren't allowed to do that(?!?!). Mike was so rude that he made me angry, but I was supposed to calm down even though he was basically telling me to shove it. I had to pay it because I need my phone. I think someone is letting his supervisory position get to his head. I'm a LONG TIME customer getting the shaft. The Better Business Bureau may be my only solution.

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kelly1. We want to help! We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info.