How do I cancel/correct activation?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I cancel/correct activation?

Started port to Virgin.  Wasn’t sure of old carrier account no and password.  Turns out my carrier has different “account numbers” depending on the context and I supplied the wrong one on the activation request. 

Now have, I hope, the correct info after chatting with old carrier.  How can I correct the existing activation request or cancel it do I can enter a new one?

thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Star

Re: How do I cancel/correct activation?

Agnents all have Social Care VM avatars when your mouse hover s over it the word "agent" appears.  

The wasy to contact them is through PM which can be done by clicking on the avaatar which opens the pages with the options to send a PM.

By scolling though the agent's previous posts you will see that contact agents through this method is normal.  It also possible to determine whether the agent is shown as being currently online which increases the chances of a quicker response.

It is also possible to use Twitter to send messages to agents on Inner Circle .

3 REPLIES
Super Star

Normally if you enter incorrect/incomplete information (wrong account and/or PIN) for a port it simply fails and a new request can be submitted.

If you now have the correct information call (844) 604-3420 and try to complete the process.

Alternatively you could PM an agent here on the forum and request assistance.

Enthusiast

How do I find an agent? Is there no Chat function?

Reluctant to call as I have little money left on the old pay-as-go carrier.
Super Star

Agnents all have Social Care VM avatars when your mouse hover s over it the word "agent" appears.  

The wasy to contact them is through PM which can be done by clicking on the avaatar which opens the pages with the options to send a PM.

By scolling though the agent's previous posts you will see that contact agents through this method is normal.  It also possible to determine whether the agent is shown as being currently online which increases the chances of a quicker response.

It is also possible to use Twitter to send messages to agents on Inner Circle .