Virgin Mobile

How do I swap my service to my new phone? How do I activate my phone?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

How do I swap my service to my new phone? How do I activate my phone?

I recently bought a new phone from the virgin mobile website and it just arrived but it won’t let me activate it online
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do I swap my service to my new phone? How do I activate my phone?

We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message to further assist you. 

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Agent

Hey, Flora43! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a PM instead. Thanks!

Whiz Kid

When are you going to activate my phone. You moved me to a more expensive plan, you turned-off my old phone, but after a whole day, I still don't have a working phone. Hello????!!!! Your site page will not allow us to activate the phones, and many of us do not have a third phone, to call customer service. You're about to lose a long-time customer

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @SCFW41. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new device?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Someone from customer service, finally got me set.  I should not have had to spend hours on a process that should take less than 5 minutes though.  Virgin Mobile really needs to fix its site page

Agent

@SCFW41. It's great to hear that. Thanks for the feedback. We’ll be sure to pass it on.

Enthusiast

Hello,

I am having the same issue with getting my new phone to activate.  Help please.

Thank you.

Agent

Hello, @phjones213. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.