Virgin Mobile

How do I swap my service to my new phone? How do I activate my phone?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: How do I swap my service to my new phone? How do I activate my phone?

I am having the same issue. I just installed the sim card into my older iphone 6s. It wont take my DOB and is asking for a pin# I have never recieved. 

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @grillhampton. Please send us a private message with the phone number. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

need help activating online

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Diddy. Let's do some investigating. Is it an unlocked phone or a Virgin Mobile device?

Enthusiast

i for got my pin and my sercuty question

Agent

Hi there, @happyfeet2. Please send us a private message with your phone number. We'd like to help.

Enthusiast

forgot pin and secirty question

Agent

You will need to access the account to do it, @happyfeet2. Did you send us the private message with the phone number? 

Enthusiast

Who and how do I contact a service representative?  When I click on any of the agents above, it shows they haven't been on-line for more than a year.  How to I get general service help with the next available agent?

Agent

Hi there tomcremer. Let me help you out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. Also include the IMEI and SIM card number of the new phone.