Virgin Mobile

How to activate Apple Store Bought iPhone 8 with Innercircle

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

How to activate Apple Store Bought iPhone 8 with Innercircle

I got an unlocked iPhone 8 from the Apple Store today, along with a Sprint MVNO sim card. How do I go about activating the $1 Innercircle plan with Virgin? Thanks

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: How to activate Apple Store Bought iPhone 8 with Innercircle

Since you did not use the Virgin Mobile preorder not get the Virgin Mobile iPhone 8 version which is different from the sim free model, you will need to contact an agent here or one on Facebook or Twitter to try to get the IMEI whitelisted so you can activate it.

Only whitelisted IMEI iPhones will activate on the Inner Circle.

Whiz Kid

Thank you for the quick response. BTW, how do I get in touch with an agent here or anywhere?

Wizard

The link is how you do it here.  All agents have Social Care Virgin Mobile avatars.

ttps://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Community-Tips-Tricks/How-to-send-a-private-message/m-p/2189#M110

For Facebook or Twitter just log on to the Inner Circle page and use the Message option.

Good luck!

Agent

Hey there, @parbeny. Sorry for the late response. Would you please send me a private message so I can help you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

Enthusiast

I have the same problem. Bought an iPhone 8 (unlocked) and want to activate it here with Virgin... it would be a hassle to return to apple only to turn around and buy from Virgin. Eligibility checker says my device is not eligible but I know it’s unlocked. How do I get my phone activated on the circle?