Virgin Mobile

I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep my ex

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep my ex

I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep my existing number. I can get past the first two screens fine (MEID and ICCID), but after I confirm and enter my existing number it perpetually loads the next step
6 REPLIES 6
Whiz Kid

Re: I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep m

I am switchimg from an android to an iphone xr by the way. I already have an account.
Agent

Re: I am trying to swap phones but the site freezes every time after I confirm that I want to keep m

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN and the device IMEI and ICCID. 

Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue. Can't call the customer service because the only other phone I have is the one that I'm trying to switch from. 

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem.  Can you or anyone else help?

Agent

Hi there! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue.