Virgin Mobile

I need help swapping my device :)

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need help swapping my device :)

I am trying to activate my phone online, but it freezes when it asks for the pin number. I can't make calls on my old phone and texts to a code given on the fb messenger are not going through. I was prompted to come here for help.

4 REPLIES 4
Whiz Kid

Re: I need help swapping my device :)

Agent

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. It seems that the swap was completed. If you have an Android you can dial ##72786# to program it. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##873283#. Let us know if you get any errors.

Whiz Kid

@EdmundM are you able to assist me too? I have the same issue. And, I am not able to reach customer service via the phone. 

@EdmundM wrote:

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. It seems that the swap was completed. If you have an Android you can dial ##72786# to program it. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##873283#. Let us know if you get any errors.

Agent

Yes. If you have the same issue try out the same steps. If it doesn't work feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.