Virgin Mobile

I need help swapping my device :)

Whiz Kid

I need help swapping my device :)

I am trying to activate my phone online, but it freezes when it asks for the pin number. I can't make calls on my old phone and texts to a code given on the fb messenger are not going through. I was prompted to come here for help.

7 REPLIES 7
Whiz Kid

Re: I need help swapping my device :)

Agent

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. It seems that the swap was completed. If you have an Android you can dial ##72786# to program it. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##873283#. Let us know if you get any errors.

Whiz Kid

@EdmundM are you able to assist me too? I have the same issue. And, I am not able to reach customer service via the phone. 

@EdmundM wrote:

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. It seems that the swap was completed. If you have an Android you can dial ##72786# to program it. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##873283#. Let us know if you get any errors.

Agent

Yes. If you have the same issue try out the same steps. If it doesn't work feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

@krogerfeedback wrote:

Yes. If you have the same issue try out the same steps. If it doesn't work feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Definitely wanna look into that for you. It seems that the swap was completed. If you have an Android you can dial ##72786# to program it. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##873283#.

Highlighted

I have Also Activated My Phone By This Method

Thanks

Devin

Thanks For Giving Some Awesome and Good Reply

Manju