Virgin Mobile

I received a replacement iPhone and continue to be charged for insurance. So is it insured?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I received a replacement iPhone and continue to be charged for insurance. So is it insured?

My iphone was damaged and received a replacement thanks to the insurance. But during the swap, the recorded voice says the insurance will not apply to the replacement, but I'm charged for insurance. What does it mean? Does the replacement iphone insured or not? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I received a replacement iPhone and continue to be charged for insurance. So is it insured?

Hello, sunmasen. Thank you for reaching out to us here. The coverage will transfer to the replacement phone once received and activated by you. 

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know. We'll be pleased to help!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: I received a replacement iPhone and continue to be charged for insurance. So is it insured?

Hello, sunmasen. Thank you for reaching out to us here. The coverage will transfer to the replacement phone once received and activated by you. 

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know. We'll be pleased to help!

View solution in original post