Virgin Mobile

IPhone IMEI number not valid

SOLVED
Agent

Re: IPhone IMEI number not valid

Hi there, @tomcai0525. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please send us a private message with the information. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

The same thing is happening to me, why dont you post your solutions!! Ive been on hold for over an hour. I try to check activation status and it says "The Device ID or Account PIN you entered is not recognized. Please re-enter your information and try again." 

Enthusiast

Hi! I’m also having the same problem with activating my iPhone 6s Plus. Every time I input IMEI it does not accept.

We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Where did you purchased your device?

Enthusiast

Thank you for your response.  I was mistaken, it is an iphone 6s and it was gifted to me out of box.  I believe that it was originally purchased from Verizon.

Can you please send me a private message, with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI of the device and the SIM card number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

I'm currently having the same issue with a phone I have previously used with my virgin mobile account.

Agent

Hello pink454126. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Whiz Kid

Hi, I just got my sim but am getting the same 'Let’s try that again. Please re-enter your device IMEI.' message. Please help!

Agent

Hello there matthewsa. Let's figure this out. Are you trying to activate a new phone on a new account or swap phones? Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you have an account and the IMEI plus the SIM card number.