Virgin Mobile

Inner Circle of Death?

JHS
Whiz Kid

Inner Circle of Death?

Your company does not provide a human with which to discuss problems by phone. Your website does not accept either your order numbers nor your activation request numbers. Your activation service does not use third party verification which my previous phone provider wants. It has been well over an hour and a half and my iPhone is still not activated.

You call this an "inner circle"? It's more like a maze of frustration.

4 REPLIES
JHS
Whiz Kid

Re: Inner Circle of Death?

Around six or seven hours since I tried to activate my iPhone and it still is not activated.

Agent

Hi JHS. We're sorry to know that you haven't been able to get your iPhone activated. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties. Please send us a Private Message, so we can assist you with the activation.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Did you ever get this resolved? I have been waiting 6 long days now for my brand new iPhone 7+ to be activated. A phone purchased as an upgrade to inner circle, from VM's website. Buyer beware! I have 4 days left to return this piece of junk! 

Agent

Hey there Nana5. Please send us a private message, your device is ready for activation now, please accept our apologies for the delay.