Virgin Mobile

Invalid SIM card

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Invalid SIM card

iPhone 6s broke 2 weeks ago, took it to Best Buy and they sent it to Apple to be fixed. Now it works fine but presumably has new innards and says "Invalid SIM card" which means I cannot make calls or do anything requiring data. I have tried emailing Virgin Mobile customer service 3 times with no response. This is getting ridiculous. I just need someone to make the SIM card talk to the fixed phone. I have tried restarting the phone and cleaning the SIM card. I am sure it is insterted correctly. How can I go about getting an actual response from VM before I give up and jump ship to a carrier that will give me a phone and not a fancy iPod touch?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Invalid SIM card

We understand your frustration, @spinoza97, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.