Virgin Mobile

Invalid SIM

Whiz Kid

Invalid SIM

I have been getting SIM card errors off and on for some months, but now the situation seems to have stuck. Previously I would just power cycle my phone and it would fix the problem for a while, a week or so. Now, however, my phone will only connect to the network for about 30 seconds before I get a series of errors ultimately leading to “SIM failure” message and “Invalid SIM” as the network status. I’ve tried Apple’s recommendation but to no luck. Any suggestions?
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Invalid SIM

Hello, YaTuSabes. We apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this?

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue. I purchased an iPhone SE to replace my iPhone 5s and now I’m getting invalid sim
Agent

Hello, hgrigg. Where did you purchase the phone? Is it a Virgin Mobile phone? 

Whiz Kid

Got a new SIM card which arrived today after contacting support via phone.  Now just to activate it... steps?

Agent

Hello, Yatusabes. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Whiz Kid

I have the same issue... Have updated the ios on my iphone.    Reset the phone,  pulled out SIM card many times.  then after 5 minutes is always says the same thing! "INVALID SIM"      Need HELP .... VIRGIN MOBILE... it's impossible to speak to anyone or chat with anyone for a solution...  WHAT DO I DO????   Need help quickly.

Agent

Hey there, @mmadrig11! We're really sorry to hear about that. So we can assist you, please shoot us a private message with your number and PIN as soon as possible. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

i went to the "contact us" section and submitted a detailed question (request for help).

please help to get this "invalid sim" card issue as quickly as possible.

Agent

Understood. In order to send us a private message, please click on my username, afterward you will be able to see the option to send us a private message.