Virgin Mobile

Invalid sim and sim failure

Whiz Kid

Invalid sim and sim failure

Hello,

I had to get a loaner iPhone 6 from a local apple store to get my old iPhone 7 repaired and the SIM card that I had previously is giving errors such as invalid sim and SIM card failure.

I have tried contacting apple and they could not figure out the issue. I have done a network reset as well as complete restore but that hasn’t helped. I’ve also tried removing the SIM card and used it in a different phone, that hasn’t worked either. I have no connectivity, and unable to make calls or text.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Invalid sim and sim failure

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Enthusiast

Did you get that fixed? I have the same problem.

Agent

Hey there, @patfam! Thanks for contacting us. If you are trying you old SIM Card, it won't work. You'll need to visit this link: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html and if compatible, the system will guide through the process of purchasing a compatible SIM Card for your new Apple device.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Need help with same issue

Agent

Hi, Loki. Please send us a private message with more details about your request.