Virgin Mobile

Iphone 10S activation Issues

Whiz Kid

Iphone 10S activation Issues

I have an existing Iphone 5 I have upgraded to an Iphone 10s. I am trying to activate now but the website is freezing up. I can get to the point of keeping my phone number and then nothing. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: Iphone 10S activation Issues

I am having the same proble.  I have beenn trying all day but it keeps freezing or it wong let me go past a ceertian point in the process.  Incredibly annoying considering I have been with Virgin for over 15 years and just bought one of their Ihonses for 700.00 I ma beyond angry at this point.  Now I have to find a pay phone so i can call which I dread, talking to an agent is always a nightmare with Virgin.

Agent

Re: Iphone 10S activation Issues

Hey there @ErinD and @iamru We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your new activation. Would you please send us a private message, please include phone number and pin? Also, the device IMEI.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.