Virgin Mobile

Iphone 6 problem

Whiz Kid

Iphone 6 problem

I have the following problem after releasing the phone I broke 5 chips on the board and connectors on the display after my repair falls my battery out of 50 I'm off the phone and restart I changed it before it's not original tell me what to do to get it back to factory through itunes or what to do a new battery to put or eject it into the bucket if you have some idea where the problem comes from somewhere on the board or ?? new battery I will be grateful!
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Iphone 6 problem

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kidbooo. This seems to be some technical issue with the device. We recommend taking the phone to an Apple store so a technician can take a look at it. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Whiz Kid

I’ve been having a similar problem. My phone will lose service so I turn airplane mode on and back off. It comes back up sprint LTE and then seconds later it no longer says sprint. It just displays the bars and somehow I’m on 3g all of the sudden. Happens mostly in the middle of the day for several hours and while playing PokémonGo. Hope someone has answers

Agent

Hey there, @lovelash! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Can you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code where this occurs? That way we can take a closer look at this situation.

Whiz Kid

Sure thanks for such a instant and prompt response.

Never thought of it. Thanks

9Apps APK Vidmate APK Cartoon HD