Virgin Mobile

Iphone 7: ICCID already in Use

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Iphone 7: ICCID already in Use

Received a loaner phone from the Apple store today while my Iphone 7 is repaired. The loaner is an Iphone 7 and I cannot connect my service to this phone because the Virgin Mobile website says the ICCID is already in use. Please help. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Iphone 7: ICCID already in Use

Hello camorri5. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

@EdmundM 

Having the same problem with a VIRGIN MOBILE phone I bought from a friend. I have an active, long-standing account with Virgin and this is the first time I've had this issue. I'm reading elsewhere in these forums that this is a common problem.

Should I just try to return the phone? Honestly, I tried to buy the new model from Virgin, but the site doesn't have what I want - iPhone 7 or 8 with 256 GB. Perpetually "not available."

Agent

@wildgeezer 

If you're getting the same error we would have to check if it is still attached to your friend's account. If that's the case we can also help you with the activation. Feel free to send us a private message so we may review the IMEI.

Hi there, i’m Having the same issue (loaner iPhone 7 from Apple). Virgin mobile customer service said I couldn’t activate my loaner with my sim; can you help? Thanks
Agent

Hi, Davidthomasd411. Please send us a private message so we can investigate.