Virgin Mobile

JJ sent me. Activation issues. IPhone7 to XS Max

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

JJ sent me. Activation issues. IPhone7 to XS Max

Hi there,
JJ sent me for Next Level Assistance.
My iPhone7 died before I could swap to my new XS Max. The old 7’s battery completely failed. I can’t get any power into the unit, therefore it is dead, and I cannot text or make calls.
Please help.
No specific error message and I had the identical problem last time too. All Virgin bought iPhones too. I’m at the website entering the MEID number, I get confirmation of the ICCID number, move onto confirm phone number, and then when we reach the Plan page, it stalls upon Next.
Thanks, Eric O’Sullivan
@RevSully on Twitter where we were last DMing a solution ^_^. Cheers
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: JJ sent me. Activation issues. IPhone7 to XS Max

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your phone. We can help you with the activation through here! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I clicked your name and sent you a message.
Whiz Kid

Have you given up on helping me?
Whiz Kid

I am having the exact same issue, and seemingly no one wants to help, the whole event has been really frustrating

Agent

Hey there, RevSully! We are glad we were able to help resolve your issue via private message. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.

Agent

Hello, zanga20120! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We really want to help you with this issue! We will continue to assist you via private message.