Virgin Mobile

Locked iPhone 5s

Whiz Kid

Locked iPhone 5s

I recently purchased a iPhone 5s from a person off Craigslist, they failed to mention that this iPhone was locked to Virgin Mobile before I purchased. Can someone please unlock this phone for me to use on a different network
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Locked iPhone 5s

Hey there, chaar! Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.

Whiz Kid

I do not know if the previous owner of the phone had it unlocked or had service for 12 months. I am a new owner and do not even have Virgin service which I why I am posting this question on how to get my new phone unlocked.
Agent

We understand. In this case, we advise you to contact the original owner to see how long he/she had the device activated. That person can contact us with the account information (Phone number and PIN) where the device was previously activated, so we can further research.