Virgin Mobile

Lost SIM card

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Lost SIM card

I’m a Data Love customer, and I’ve lost my SIM card while abroad. What can I do to have a new one when I get back to the states?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Lost SIM card

You just need to send us a private message through here and we'll take care of your sim card replacement.

EdwinRG.

17 REPLIES 17
Agent

You just need to send us a private message through here and we'll take care of your sim card replacement.

EdwinRG.

Hello I also lost my sim card, and need a replacement, please advise me on what I have to do. 

Enthusiast

I need a SIM card replacement... lost mine traveling
Agent

Hey there, Johnnyb28! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number and pin so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

Hey i lost my sim card. Is there any way i can get your help on this topic please?
Whiz Kid

How do I go about replacing my SIM card. Also, how do I send a private message

Whiz Kid

same thing happened to me, im back in the states and need a new sim card. how do i do this?

Agent

Hi there jaxondavis17. Let us get you going again with a new SIM. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

Hi,

I lost my sim card, can you send a new one to me? Thank you.