Virgin Mobile

Lost SIM card

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Lost SIM card

Hey there, @zhanglu0227! We've received your private message and we've replied there! Please check your inbox! 

Enthusiast

SIM card replacement

Hello! Can you please tell me how can i get a sim card replacement? I lost or forgot mine in another country. Virgin mobile customer service answered to my email that since my
phone's warranty expired last year, they can t send me a new one .” This is the reason why I will not
be able to send you a new SIM card and we do not sell SIM card for our
phone's.” So do I need to find a new provider since Virgin mobile doesn’t care that I can t use their service anymore or it was just someone who didn’t want to help me and explain me how to get a new one? Thanks for your help
Agent

Re: SIM card replacement

Hey there, really sorry to see you feeling this way. Can you please provide us your number and PIN through a private message so we can look into this?

Agent

Hey there, @bksim! Really sorry to see you feeling this way. Can you please provide us your number and PIN through a private message so we can look into this?

Enthusiast

Hi @jeffc how can i send you a private message, please ?When i write jeffc on send to (where we put the recipient s name) your name doesn’t appear. Thanks for your help
Agent

OK. You can click on my username, then you will see the options to send a private message. 

Enthusiast

I need a new card.

Agent

Hello @rapa. We'll be more than happy to assist you. What issues are you having with your current card? 

~JoyP.