Virgin Mobile

Need 6 digit PIN to finish activation

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Need 6 digit PIN to finish activation

I ordered a SIM card and I'm trying to finish activating. I need a 6 digit PIN that I never got, and my date of birth is not being recognized. How can I get the 6 digit PIN to finish activating? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Need 6 digit PIN to finish activation

Hey there @jt101. If you're activating a new line you should be creating a new pin number. Would you please send us a private message so, we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there @jt101. If you're activating a new line you should be creating a new pin number. Would you please send us a private message so, we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I ordered a SIM card and I'm trying to finish activating. I need a 6 digit PIN that I never got, and my date of birth is not being recognized. How can I get the 6 digit PIN to finish activating? 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @tfouch12. Thanks for stopping by. To assist you, please send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone you're trying to activate and the SIM card numbers.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".