Virgin Mobile

Need Help activating my phone

SOLVED

Need Help activating my phone

So I'm swapping out for a different phone because my last phone's display broke and to replaced it costed more than buying a new phone. So here I am about to make the switch. I entered everything in properly and made sure to double check for mistakes.

I got and fill out the activation requirements and when I think I'm done, the page says it encountered a problem trying to activate my device? Then it gives me a number I should call but the thing is, I can't exactly place a call without a phone. The display on my previous was is broken so I can't make a call even if I wanted to.

What am I supposed to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need Help activating my phone

Hey there @littleblossomcr. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need Help activating my phone

Hey there @littleblossomcr. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

View solution in original post