Virgin Mobile

Need help activating Loaner phone from Apple while Virgin purchased phone being fixed by Apple

Enthusiast

Need help activating Loaner phone from Apple while Virgin purchased phone being fixed by Apple

The iPhone 7 Phone I bought from Virgin has a known issue and Apple is fixing that for free. In the meantime I have a loaner phone from Apple (iPhone 6) that I have not been able to activate online. I can't be without a  phone for a week as a single parent. Can someone help me get this fixed, please?

2 REPLIES 2
Enthusiast

Re: Need help activating Loaner phone from Apple while Virgin purchased phone being fixed by Apple

Virgin Mobile is not a good option if you ever have issues. They cannot help you remotely most of the time, even when you have a Virgin representative on the line. I highly suggest using a full price carrier for your service.

Enthusiast

Re: Need help activating Loaner phone from Apple while Virgin purchased phone being fixed by Apple

Virgin wants me to buy a new SIM card online for the loaner phone rather than using the one I picked up at Sprint that says it works for Boost, Virgin and Sprint...I think I am done here. Then when I tried to escalate the person "apparently" couldn't hear me. If you are going to keep the same device forever, it might be worth it (so if you are elderly, maybe you would do this). If you ever want to change devices, need to have a stand  in device...well, really if you really need to rely on your phone...Virgin isn't the way to go.